The Crew HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» i need to be clear
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 pm by Profit

» day eleven: roleplay heaven
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 3:01 pm by Noobstrike

» day ten: blue pen
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm by Profit

» day nine: steady incline
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:08 pm by Noobstrike

» day eight: titanium prostate
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:13 pm by DIABLO258

» day seven: degrees kevin
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:41 pm by Noobstrike

» day six: super kicks
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:36 pm by Noobstrike

» TS2 Models/Skins (FIXED)
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm by DIABLO258

» day five: computers thrive
day three: mountainous glee I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 2:51 pm by Noobstrike

day three: mountainous glee

2 posters

Go down

day three: mountainous glee Empty day three: mountainous glee

Post by Profit Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 pm

so today had to take the bus to youtube so i couldnt really get on apaprently your standard assortment of city stuff happened nothing noteworthy as stated here

any idea how fast you were going: my gmod broke has anything happened?
Commodus: no

so yeah looking forward to the next one and really looking forward to that lore waiting on that especially

so yeah good luck guys
Profit
Profit

Back to top Go down

day three: mountainous glee Empty Re: day three: mountainous glee

Post by Noobstrike Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 am

I have visited the store to buy coffee but first I grabbed the 20 oz glass filled it with water and drank it standing next vending machine. Water was cold so I took little more time then I moved towards coffee selection and decided to make pumpkin spice. I moved to coffee making place - put some sugar, vitamin D milk and moved to filter to fill in pumpkin spice. I have time so first I tasted the coffee. I liked it what I make then I was drinking the coffee in the store and started exploring the store. At the final at the register when I was about to make a payment manager Matt added 2 more coffee to the bill without even asking me. On top that he said I made a refill twice and he is not ready to talk or listen to me. His attitude really hurted me. I want justice. I paid what they ask me for. They have monitoring and they can check my footage.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum