The Crew HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» i need to be clear
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 pm by Profit

» day eleven: roleplay heaven
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 3:01 pm by Noobstrike

» day ten: blue pen
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm by Profit

» day nine: steady incline
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:08 pm by Noobstrike

» day eight: titanium prostate
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 6:13 pm by DIABLO258

» day seven: degrees kevin
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:41 pm by Noobstrike

» day six: super kicks
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 12:36 pm by Noobstrike

» TS2 Models/Skins (FIXED)
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:37 pm by DIABLO258

» day five: computers thrive
Application Format (Use this for your application) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 2:51 pm by Noobstrike

Application Format (Use this for your application)

Go down

Application Format (Use this for your application) Empty Application Format (Use this for your application)

Post by JustAmmo Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:55 am

Copy what is below, and fill it out to your characters likings. Then post what you have filled out into this thread.

By applying for this faction, you agree that you have read the CCA Handbook, and will know what to do in any situation. The longer you hesitate to make a firm decision from this handbook, the closer to a demotion you get. It is recomended you play with the CCA Handbook open in your Steam Overlay so you can take a look at it if you are in a pinch.

COPY AND PASTE                          

---OOC Information---

Steam name:
Steam ID:
How long have you been playing with The Precursory?:
How long have you played on our server, in total?:

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

20 lines of action roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it THe citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):

---IC Information---

Name:
CID:
Amount of loyalist points:
Hair colour:
Eye colour:

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole?:

Have you had any previous infactions from the CCA or the UU as a whole?:

Have you read the CCA Handbook?:

COPY AND PASTE ^
JustAmmo
JustAmmo
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down